Saturday, May 5, 2007

Why ?

Why do I blog ? And why do I blog about the things I blog about...?? ( These existential questions just dont seem to rest in peace, leave alone let me rest in peace some !! ) But these questions have been humming in my head( actually now they are pounding it ) for quite some time now...
What is the basic motivation ( except for the initial enthusiasm and the excitement of discovering something new ) ? ....

I dont know yet...so i am taking a little break...to figure out why I blog...what I intend to do with blogging and where it will all lead to ?

Do you have any thoughts ?

4 comments:

FH said...

I don't know Santhi!I guess we all need something other than what we do everyday to relax and stimulate ourselves.May be that's why we blog!!:)

Sia said...

nice question and i too am confused like u santhi:) hope u find the answer and come back soon:)

Santhi said...

@Asha : sometimes yes, sometimes no ! I find that nowadays its become less relaxing and more serious :-)

@sia : will confuse you some more soon :-)

Kiran said...

Good question! I've asked myself the same several times. In fact my "motivation" behind blogging has changed couple of time since I started blogging.

Like you said, Once the initial enthu died down, came the "hollow". This was the time for some self-introspection. And I am happy to say that I now have a clearly-defined direction for my blog :)

You can read more about it here.